Eligible people have the option to apply for a personal loan quickly and easily from certain banks using their Aadhaar card details as the only proof of identity needed. Banks do not require any collateral or collateral for personal loans.
Although loans can be requested with certain documents, you can also get personal loans using only Aadhaar or PAN card within minutes.
Banks require certain documents to verify the identity of people applying for a personal loan, in a special process called KYC.
With Aadhaar accepted as proof or identity to facilitate various public and financial services in India, lenders can verify an applicant’s entry with Aadhaar card details like biometrics. People looking for a personal loan can benefit from a paperless application using the Aadhaar card. Check out this step-by-step guide:
- Download the mobile application or go to the website of the bank that holds your account and where you want to apply for a personal loan.
- Connect with your details according to the bank procedure
- In the loan category, select the personal loan option
- Make sure you are eligible to apply for the loan
- Click the Apply Now button
- You will need to fill in the details required by the online application process
- The bank will contact you to verify details
- You will be asked to download a copy of your Aadhaar map
- Once your Aadhaar card and other details are verified by the bank account, your loan will be processed.
Applicants will first need to ensure that they are eligible for this type of loan. Applications must be between 23 and 60 years of age, be a citizen of India, work in a private or government company, and have an eligible credit rating.