This innovative and convenient solution can be requested online and is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If you have to pay the local tax return and you have no money, you can solve the problem with a personal loan.
We have joined Taxmania to offer you a personal loan as an alternative to paying your tax obligations. This innovative and convenient solution can be requested online and is available to you 24/7. Once requested, you will get the response instantly and the money will be automatically deposited into your bank account within 48 hours. after approval. Have it on hand when paying your tax return to the Treasury Department.
With this personal loan, you can:
- Meet your reporting obligations.
- Manage everything in one place easily, quickly and securely.
- Get the money you need to pay your taxes fast.
- Repay the loan in 12 months.
How to apply for a loan? Before filing your tax return via Taxmania, the personal loan offer will appear automatically. You will need to follow these steps:
- Complete your Puerto Rican tax return form (Form 482).
- Press “File”.
- Pay the tax return form via Taxmania.
- Once you pay, the next screen will show you the loan offer.
- Tap “Learn more” and follow the prompts to confirm your information.
How do I know if I am eligible for this personal loan? To be eligible, you must meet the following conditions:
- You must be 21 or older.
- Bona fide resident of Puerto Rico.
- Have a cumulative income of more than $10,000.
- Your total taxes payable must be equal to or greater than $1,000 up to a maximum of $50,000.
- Customers with a credit score of 720+.
Additionally, as a Taxmania client, you will have the option to apply for an Individual Retirement Account (IRA) with Oriental. You can apply for the IRA through the platform. To see available IRAs, visit orientalbank.com.
This alliance demonstrates our desire to offer our customers solutions enabling them to carry out their banking operations in a simple, agile and rapid manner, and thus to be more than ready.